Kali day 4: Kurukulla: Nitya of Enchantment
Om Kurukullayai Namaha
Sun: 19 Gemini
Moon: 08 Aquarius, 229 degrees from Sun, Disseminating/Waning Crescent Moon
Inner Moon: transition between ovulation and luteal phase
The Shaman doing the deep inner work of acceptance and surrender. We sense into and through the chaos and crave liberation for self and others. We attune to the mysteries of life cycles, death and rebirth. We lose our sense of self-importance. This phase relates with Lammas. In tantra yoga, this starts surychara, ascending course of the Sun with the out-breath moving upward from heart to throat. Relates with first quarter of the day (morning) and the element is water. In the hero’s journey, this is the return journey. We are feeling gratitude for survival and ready to integrate the gifts from the journey. In the menstrual cycle, this is transition between the high of ovulation and the hormonal shifts of luteal phase.
Moon is in Kali phase in Aquarius, air sign. For this phase, use medicinal mushrooms to heal your nervous system and repair any damage. My favorite nervous system mushroom in lionsmane. You can add it to smoothies or to your hot beverage of choice.
Moon in Capricorn:
Moon in Aquarius where we feel expansive and free by way of mindbody breath technology. Meditation, innovation, bringing cosmic consciousness down to earth. In easy aspect with Venus rx in Gemini; We feel connection in relationships the way celestial bodies are connected through interstellar medium. Gemini (mutable/dissolution) and Aquarius (fixed/stasis) are air signs, both free electrons, they relate with human intelligence and the artificial intelligence humans create.
Moon in 90°angle with Uranus can cause disruption to moods, emotions, brings opportunity for paradigm shift.
Astrology info to consider:
Mars Neptune exact on 12th, feeling getting stronger. Mars in Pisces: “Strategic use of violence whenever it is necessary for your self defense.” -Dr. John Henrik Clarke. Neptune and Mars in Pisces reminds us that Universal love and compassion includes defending yourself, family, community, and all the beings before and after you.
Venus rising as morning star tomorrow!! Look East, 1 hour before Sunrise ♀️
The Aquarian moon inspires the visionary in us, with Saturn there too we are called to define our visions of the future. Tonight we will do some reflection on the process of this moon cycle thus far and cast our visions of our future.
- Begin by connecting with the vast and unbound comic energy of Aquarius, create sacred space and ask your spirit guides to support you.
- Settle into a comfortable position, sitting or laying down, close your eyes and imagine yourself under the starry night sky. Remember a time when you sat under a starry night sky and how you felt under the vastness of the Universe. Feel yourself in this cosmic space.
- In your journal look over your writings over the last few weeks. As you reflect, notice what stands out to you.
- What have you been working on this moon cycle?
- Where are you at with the intentions you set in the beginning of this cycle?
- What has been coming up for you around Venus material? (human love, desire, worth, value, relationships, ect.)
- When growth is happening in us there is a need to shed our old skin. With clarity of what is growing for you, check in with what parts of your identity need to be shed. Become clear about what you are ready to compost into fertile soil to support your growth. This step in the process is essential to your ability to more forward freely. As soon as you decide and clarify what needs to be released, the process is set in motion.
- Create a ritual cleansing experience to further initiate the process of shedding. Shed your clothing one article at a time, intentionally feeling each garment symbolically as that which you are releasing falling to the ground. Either take a ritual shower/bath or a ritual smudge.
- Take time to finish in your journal, write about you visions of your days to come. Be as idealistic as possible in envisioning your most beautiful future, no matter how radically different it may seem from your current situation, no dream in too radical now.
Conclude with gratitude.
Heres a technique for astral travel you can perform after doing your pre-bedtime dream routine.
As your body begins to relax and release tention, focus your mind on the blackness you see with eyes closed. Watch how your inhale and exhales slightly alters the shapes and colors behind your closed eyes. Once you start to feel sleepy, imagine yourself climbing a ladder out of your head, chest, belly or whatever part feels like a concentration of awareness. Pay attention to all the details of the ladder, how it feels on your hands and other points of contact. What do you sense as you’re climbing? Are you moving upward or downward? The point is to feel yourself detaching from physical reality and consciously entering into a lucid dream state. Keep a pen/paper or voice recorder nearby. Memory is strengthened by using it.
Watch this video about dreaming.
Menstruation cycle and Moon:
What phase of your inner Moon cycle are you in? What hormones are most prominent? How does this relate with outer Moon’s transition between ovulation a d luteal phase? Remember, your cycle and Moon cycle do not need to match. Read more about the correspondences here.