Kali day 15: Mitya: Nitya of Fearlessness
Om Mitrayai Namaha
Sun: 1 Gemini
Moon: 19 Taurus. 350 degrees from Sun, new Moon
Inner Moon: days 1-7, low progesterone, low estrogen, bleeding
The ambiguous presence that brings gifts of creative potential. Now that we are in the darkest phase of the Moon cycle, the obscure vision makes for reimagining new possibilities. This phase is where we plant new seeds of intention. New Moon relates to Winter Solstice and Yule. In tantra yoga, this is the merging of Moon and Sun from third-eye to crown of the head. In and out breath unite at the crown of the head in breath pause (kumbhaka) where the magic of integration of opposites happens. In the hero’s journey, this is the call to adventure. The phase of the inner Moon cycle related with new Moon is menstruation. Low progesterone, low estrogen and bleeding is present. Take time to rest and reflect. Great phase for receiving dreams and insight. Use foods with higher protein, nurturing, and easy to digest.
Moon in Taurus:
Moon grounded in Taurus stabilty all day. The hand of grandmother Moon lovingly disciplining, nurturing, making micro adjustments around how we take care of our body the earth.
Moon will be activating Pluto rx and Jupiter rx by 120° angles today. Integration, ease, and grace around our reflections on power (Pluto) and miracles, Jupiter. When things are easy, we have a tendency to not notice them. Appreciation for what feels gracefully today 🙏🏽❤
Astrology info to consider:
Gemini Sun making 120° angle to Saturn rx, reflection on structures, foundations, government and getting shit done. Gemini is a whirlwind of air, rearranging the structures for the next 9 days.
Sun and Mars reaching 90°challenges in the coming week.
Moon back in Taurus right where we started this Moon cycle. Here’s a fun and delicious chocolate making Taurus Moon recipe.
Moon in Taurus, these next two nights we are closing the Taurus Lunar cycle. What intention did you set for this Lunar cycle and where are you at with that now? Taurus teaches to prioritize what feels good. Tonight’s ritual we will do just that, prioritize the pleasure of being in our bodies.
- Create sacred space where you can feel free to move, call in the sensual and embodied energy of Taurus, call on your spirit guides to support you here.
- Put on music that makes you feel sensual and inspires movement in your body.
- Breath your awareness into your spine and really feel your feet on the ground, as you feel the connection of your feet to the earth imagine gathering up energy from the earth below. Imagine your crown opening up to receive energy pouring down from the sky above you.
- Move freely to the music, do not focus on how your movement looks but rather focus on how it FEELS.
- Move in joy and in pleasure, allowing your body to flow freely expressing energy in motion and embracing the gift of being in your body.
- When you are finished moving, make your self a sweet delicious beverage and grab your journal for reflection. Ask yourself how you will continue to carry the wisdom of Taurus season with you through out the rest of the year? With the new wisdom collected what will you not be carrying into the rest of the year? Anchor these intentions into your body.
- Conclude in gratitude
The last few nights I’ve been getting shocked out of the dream state by dangerous situations such as slipping down the side of a muddy cliff. It has been nearly impossible to stay in the dream because it wakes me up. Dream reentry techniques can get you back into the situation to explore possible ways of bringing harmony or a sense of closure if you want/need that. This simple dream reentry technique that usually works for me:
- Reposition your body back to before you woke up.
- Recall as much detail as possible from the dream you were just in.
- Drift into sleep while visualizing the dream scene.
- Say, do, look for whatever you need for integration and healing.
Watch this video about dreaming.
Menstruation cycle and Moon:
What phase of your inner Moon cycle are you in? What hormones are most prominent? How does this relate with outer Moon’s menstruation/bleeding phase? Remember, your cycle and Moon cycle do not need to match. Read more about the correspondences here.