Kali day 6: Vipracitta: Nitya of the Subconcsious
Om Vipracittayai Namaha
Sun: 22 Taurus
Moon: 0 Aquarius, 247 degrees from Sun, Disseminating/Waning Crescent Moon
Inner Moon: transition between ovulation and luteal phase
The Shaman doing the deep inner work of acceptance and surrender. We sense into and through the chaos and crave liberation for self and others. We attune to the mysteries of life cycles, death and rebirth. We lose our sense of self-importance. This phase relates with Lammas. In tantra yoga, this starts surychara, ascending course of the Sun with the out-breath moving upward from heart to throat. Relates with first quarter of the day (morning) and the element is water. In the hero’s journey, this is the return journey. We are feeling gratitude for survival and ready to integrate the gifts from the journey. In the menstrual cycle, this is transition between the high of ovulation and the hormonal shifts of luteal phase.
Moon in Aquarius:
Waning Moon passing Saturn rx in Aquarius today. Rules of the “old king” being felt and met with a quizzical heartmind.
Astrology info to consider:
Venus goes retrograde in magical, “eternal youth” Gemini by 11:48 pm, pst tonight. The spirit of Gemini is like the child (or court jester, depending on who is telling the story) who tells the emperor he wasn’t wearing clothes. Venus in this posture is amusingly fun, creative, flirtatious, tricky and has a free electron vibe. Wants magic. Venus retrograde can bring back past lovers and the related issues, anything with an emotional charge, un answered questions, unmet desires, un integrated material related with romantic feelings. This is a time for reflection, re feeling, re membering the real value of intimacy.
Spirit of Neptune is the mystical sea of consciousness. All possibilities are available is Neptune’s myst. We just need to be fearless of drowning, able to surrender, and not fight the flow. In 90°aspect with Venus at the onset of retrograde cycle, we are challenged with letting go of the tethers on the shoreline WITHOUT trying to escape or prematurely trying to dip into the vastness of this ocean. There is a (false) sense of safety on the shore because it is known, familiar. Walking/swimming in all layers of known and unknown, dissolving barriers, testing immunity, risking your known sense of self, all things Venus in Gemini at 90°Neptune.
Mars now in Pisces approaching Ceres…
Moon in Aquarius is great for casting your mind in vast cosmic space, tonight inspired by Venus stationing retrograde our ritual will honor the passage into this venus phase that will take us back over old material until the end of June.
- Call in sacred space, calling on the cosmic intellectual wavelength of Aquarius, and calling on your spirit guides to support you here.
- Sitting with your spine straight feel into your body… feel your legs with your hands… shrug your shoulders up to your ears as you inhale and release them back down with your exhale… rotate your wrist and ankles slowly to the rhythm of your breath. Add any movements that feel good to you here, then drop into stillness.
- Feel the movement of your breath, noticing how your body moves naturally as you breath. Be present with your breath for a few minutes. Anytime you get distracted just bring your awareness back to your breath, instead of setting a timer just leave it up to how long feels good.
- Now that you are feeling still and present, turn to your journal to reflect and ask your self a few questions…
- Think about what you are wanting to receive. Open your mind and heart to hold nothing back… go big… list out all the things you want to come to you. What is it that your really want to come to you? Now think about how open you are to receiving this. How open are you really to receiving what it is that you want? Why don’t you already have it? Maybe there are patterns of attraction in your story that have kept you blocked from receiving what you really want? Be ready to let these things go.
- Conclude in gratitude.
Watch this video about dreaming.
Menstruation cycle and Moon:
What phase of your inner Moon cycle are you in? What hormones are most prominent? How does this relate with outer Moon’s transition between ovulation and luteal phase? Remember, your cycle and Moon cycle do not need to match. Read more about the correspondences here.