Kali day 14: Mudra: Nitya of Expression
Om Mudrayai Namaha
Sun: 0 Gemini
Moon: 7 Taurus with Uranus, 337 degrees from Sun,
Inner Moon: transition between luteal and menstruation
The mystic, deeply sensitive to psychic reality, energetic information, connection with disembodied energy like spirits. Ultra-creative, dream-like visionary with sharp mental acuity. Ethereal quality with little to no ego attachment. This phase relates with Samhain. In tantra yoga, this suryachara, ascending course of Sun, ascending out-breath moving upward from soft palette to third-eye. Relates with last quarter of day time and the element is air. In the hero’s journey, this is where we are sharing and offering the gifts and lessons learned. Preparation phase for the next call to adventure at new Moon.
Moon in Taurus:
Moon Uranus conjunction in Taurus. Moon, our collective grandmother wisdom about body, mood, dreams, emotions, relationships and our cyclical nature. Uranus, the change agent, culture shocking, gender bending, radical breaker of dumb rules. Together in Taurus you may notice changes around what you consider valuable in relation to the earth your body. Food, finances, friends, lovers, and how you spend time #Moon
Astrology info to consider:
Welcome to Gemini season where what you once thought was true is false. Gemini is the trickster, wild coyote, leads us to believe a thing without thinking. On the other hand, connecting with Gemini we create and manifest our vibrational truth. If you were a rhythm, what would you sound like? During Gemini season, your essence becomes the most important part of you. Its reflected everywhere.
Venus and Neptune in perfect 90° angle, blissful confusion as we let go of needing to know the absolute, final answers.
Moon back in Taurus, ending this Moon cycle. Here’s a fun and delicious chocolate making Taurus Moon recipe.
Moon in Taurus, these next two nights we are closing the Taurus Lunar cycle. What intention did you set for this Lunar cycle and where are you at with that now? Taurus teaches to prioritize what feels good. Tonight’s ritual we will do just that, prioritize the pleasure of being in our bodies.
- Create sacred space where you can feel free to move, call in the sensual and embodied energy of Taurus, call on your spirit guides to support you here.
- Put on music that makes you feel sensual and inspires movement in your body.
- Breath your awareness into your spine and really feel your feet on the ground, as you feel the connection of your feet to the earth imagine gathering up energy from the earth below. Imagine your crown opening up to receive energy pouring down from the sky above you.
- Move freely to the music, do not focus on how your movement looks but rather focus on how it FEELS.
- Move in joy and in pleasure, allowing your body to flow freely expressing energy in motion and embracing the gift of being in your body.
- When you are finished moving, make your self a sweet delicious beverage and grab your journal for reflection. Ask yourself how you will continue to carry the wisdom of Taurus season with you through out the rest of the year? With the new wisdom collected what will you not be carrying into the rest of the year? Anchor these intentions into your body.
- Conclude in gratitude
The last few nights I’ve been getting shocked out of the dream state by dangerous situations such as slipping down the side of a muddy cliff. It has been nearly impossible to stay in the dream because it wakes me up. Dream reentry techniques can get you back into the situation to explore possible ways of bringing harmony or a sense of closure if you want/need that. This simple dream reentry technique that usually works for me:
- Reposition your body back to before you woke up.
- Recall as much detail as possible from the dream you were just in.
- Drift into sleep while visualizing the dream scene.
- Say, do, look for whatever you need for integration and healing.
Watch this video about dreaming.
Menstruation cycle and Moon:
What phase of your inner Moon cycle are you in? What hormones are most prominent? How does this relate with outer Moon’s transition between luteal phase and menstruation? Remember, your cycle and Moon cycle do not need to match. Read more about the correspondences here.